The Best Of Both Worlds.
Brown’s sliding bow trailers - built with Chameleon "Freeload-R" Rolling Tarp Systems- load like a flatbed and protect like a trailer. Brown can install the Freeload-R system on your current flatbed or straight trucks or onto new trailers. Why buy a Brown-built sliding bow trailer?
- The compact corners and tensioners allow you to haul bigger loads;
- The weight of the system is minimized so you can haul heavier loads;
- The ease of sliding bow systems reduces downtime and keeps your product on the go;
- The custom graphics on sliding bow trailers increases your company's exposure.
Innovation means bringing the best of two worlds together. That’s how Brown builds it.
Our Feature Presentation.
All dry freight trucks are designed and engineered around your speciﬁc needs. With a variety of body options, chassis conﬁgurations, and available features, you can be conﬁdent that your truck will work just as hard as you.
- Nose cone aerodynamic devices for increased fuel efficiency
- E and F-Track, tie-downs, load binders, and stake pocket cargo securing systems
- EZ step ladder for easy access to your freight
- Exterior storage for commonly used items
- Rear mounted forklift kit for easily load/unload of heavy items